Gadsden Snake Long Sleeve
Regular price $35.00
The original Gadsden flag was designed by American general Christopher Gadsden in 1775 during the revolutionary war.
The rattlesnake represented the liberty of the early American colonies, and the flag was one of the first flags of the United States, which was later replaced by stars and stripes designs.
'Molon Labe,' meaning "Come and Take," are the famous words spoken by King Leonidas to the Persians after King Xerxes I demanded the Spartans surrender their weapons.
S - 2XL:
- 4.3 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 7/8" seamed collar
- Rib sleeve cuffs
- 1" double-needle bottom hem
- Double-satin razor label
3XL - 4XL:
- 6.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves
- Seamless seven-eighths inch collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Rib cuffs