ZERO... THAT'S HOW MANY F*CKS I GIVE
Words will never hurt unless of course you're a total... Next time you offend someone, take this small decal and stick it to let them know how you feel! Order your F*ck Your Feelings Small Decal today and be sure to get extras cause you'll need them!
Our Grunt Style Decals are crafted with the following details:
- W: 6" x H: 3.6875"
- Premium Vinyl Material
- Resistant to UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
Your die cut vinyl lettering will arrive in 3 layers:
- Top layer, transfer tape, which holds the letters in place for easy installation
- Middle layer, vinyl lettering
- Bottom layer, white wax paper backing that projects the adhesive and the lettering. This could appear grey but does not indicate the color of the decal itself.
Tools Needed: Glass Cleaner in Spray Bottle, Paper Towels, Squeegee or Credit Card, Measuring Tape, Masking Tape, Razor Blade
- Spray glass cleaner and thoroughly clean windows. Use paper towel to wipe off all glass cleaner. Make sure the entire area is dry.
- Measure a surface area with a tape measure and find a center point of where you want to place your vinyl lettering.
- Put your vinyl lettering on a clean, flat surface with the white wax paper facing you. Run a squeegee over the wax paper with even pressure to secure the lettering to the masking tape.
- Place the graphic sheet against the window, with the transfer tape side facing you and the white wax paper backing facing the surface. Place a strip of masking tape down the center (between the letters if possible). Secure with tape in all four corners.
- Remove the corner tape on one side. Gently lift the graphic sheet and slowly pull away the backing at a 30/45-degree angle to prevent stretching or tearing. Stop when you reach the center tape line and use the razor blade to remove the loose paper backing, at the same time make sure to continue holding the application tape away from the window.
- Place your exposed vinyl graphic against the window and use squeegee to firmly apply the lettering to prevent air bubbles. For best results, start in the center and work your way outward in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Remove the masking tape and gently peel off the remaining backing paper on the second half. Then again squeegee the entire vinyl from the center outward in all directions, making sure you get rid of any air bubbles.