Grumpy Old Vet Car Decal for Window
Ever feel like the world is just too damn happy? Well, Grumpy Old Vet Decal from Grunt Style is here to help you show the world that you're not having any of that nonsense. This Grumpy Old Vet Vehicle Sticker is perfect to warn the world exact how you feel. Grab a Grumpy Old Vet Decal from Grunt Style today and display it proudly.
Grunt Style is grateful to veterans who have unselfishly put their lives on the line, so that WE could have the freedom to choose, and to say how we live our lives. We know that being a veteran is something that you carry everywhere you go, for the rest of your life. It is a deep companionship that all veterans share with each other, and for that, they're allowed to be as grumpy as they wish!!
Be proud of our past, present, and future military members who have defended and will continue to defend our beautiful country.
Our Grumpy Old Vet Decal are crafted with the following details:
- Premium Vinyl Material
- Resistant to UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
Your die cut vinyl lettering will arrive in 3 layers:
- Top layer, transfer tape, which holds the letters in place for easy installation
- Middle layer, vinyl lettering
- Bottom layer, white wax paper backing that projects the adhesive and the lettering. This could appear grey but does not indicate the color of the decal itself.
Tools Needed: Glass Cleaner in Spray Bottle, Paper Towels, Squeegee or Credit Card, Measuring Tape, Masking Tape, Razor Blade
- Spray glass cleaner and thoroughly clean windows. Use paper towel to wipe off all glass cleaner. Make sure the entire area is dry.
- Measure a surface area with a tape measure and find a center point of where you want to place your vinyl lettering.
- Put your vinyl lettering on a clean, flat surface with the white wax paper facing you. Run a squeegee over the wax paper with even pressure to secure the lettering to the masking tape.
- Place the graphic sheet against the window, with the transfer tape side facing you and the white wax paper backing facing the surface. Place a strip of masking tape down the center (between the letters if possible). Secure with tape in all four corners.
- Remove the corner tape on one side. Gently lift the graphic sheet and slowly pull away the backing at a 30/45-degree angle to prevent stretching or tearing. Stop when you reach the center tape line and use the razor blade to remove the loose paper backing, at the same time make sure to continue holding the application tape away from the window.
- Place your exposed vinyl graphic against the window and use squeegee to firmly apply the lettering to prevent air bubbles. For best results, start in the center and work your way outward in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- Remove the masking tape and gently peel off the remaining backing paper on the second half. Then again squeegee the entire vinyl from the center outward in all directions, making sure you get rid of any air bubbles.